Six months after the unveiling of the new Maple Leafs uniform, I'm used to the mega-thick stripe on the hem, but I actually don't like the classic double stripes on the arms. A great logo like this needs a bold design to compliment it, so I decided to make my fix. The Arenas' 4-stripe barberpole adjusted to fit the thick hem stripe replaces the double stripe, while on the home the stripe is lowered to throwback to the Arenas and form a T with the new pants. The stripe is kept where it is on the away, so the negative white space on the hem connects with the pants. The pants themselves are simple. so to go with the stripe I just put the simple Arenas' T.

To show the full uniform and the T on the pants, I used one of JCRGraphix's great templates.

Toronto%20Maple%20Leafs%20Concept_zpscwf

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

1. I had forgotten about that template! You really made it look good.

2. That is a very classy look. I like it a lot. Some may say there are too many stripes, but I think it's perect for a team with such history. I also think moving the numbers to the shoulders was a good idea. That seems to be fairly popular these days and also that way they don't interfere with the sleeve striping. Very nice.

Here are a couple more tweaks/fixes:

NEW YORK RANGERS

New%20York%20Rangers%20Adidas%20Concept_

I just fixed up a couple things in order to improve the continuity of what's already a great set. I matched the away stripes to the yoke, which in turn matches the home jersey. I put the NHL100 patch on the chest.

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

Chicago%20Blackhawks%20Concept_zps7rx6ge

Here's a vintage set for the Hawks. I used a vintage logo, and threw back to their black and white set with the away striping. I fixed up the arm striping on the home, put the tomahawk into the arm stripes, and returned to one-colour numbers.

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived