New Central Florida and Arkansas football unis

verticalman16

I've been checking these forums for a while and finally got around to registering.

Anyway, I don't recall seeing anyone post these before so I thought I'd go ahead and do it. Sorry if someone beat me to it.

Here's the University of Central Florida

http://www.ucfathletics.com/article.asp?articleid=58665

This is the only picture I could find for Arkansas. Not sure what the home will look like. They show another one for sale but I don't know if it's the real thing.

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/store-h...nObjGroupID=385

UCF with a white jersey with gold numbers trimmed in black. Who do they think they are, the frickin' New Orleans Saints?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I don't think that's their new jersey (Arkansas). Looks like the standard Coliseum replica jersey that they do for many other schools. This one is from adidas and it aslo says authentice jersey. I think this one is the actual authentic rather than the other...

http://secure1.esportspartners.com/store-h...nObjGroupID=385

And who named that kid Atari? I'm thinking about changing my name to Nintendo, or possibly Coleco.

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

Gold pants would be nice for both uniforms. The numbers should be black trimmed in gold on the white jersey. The gold shoulder insert stripes with the gold numbers just look washed out. Gold shoulder things with black numbers would be much better. No shoulder #'s? I guess they don't really need them. I like how the manufacturer label isn't on the sleeve but on the front. That means if you had a sleeve logo, you could make it bigger. Look at teams with sleeve logos and notice how tiny it is. The Seahawks and Falcons come to mind as having small sleeve logos because it has to fit on there with the maunfacturer logo. Finally, I see some gold at the the bottom of the white pants, but the gold pants look plain.

I have NCAA Football 2005, and I saw these UCF jerseys before. I was only so-so on them, cuz i liked the collar they had previously as much as drop numbering bothers me. As for Arkansas, i do think theyve changed last year's unis according to the game. It's a hybrid of last year's and the year before that: The pants have that triangular stripe coming up from the bottom, but the tops dont have the solid bars running from the neck to the sleeve on the front shoulder anymore, they're just plain.

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Yeah, NCAA is bad though about not having the latest changes in the game since many colleges don't announce them till later, such as Syracuse still ebing the Orangemen on the game and such. Oh yeah and while i'm on it, i hate how they dont have the 1AA teams's stadiums, the field is correct but they have a generic stadium, which really irks me when playing my season with Murray State

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

UCF with a white jersey with gold numbers trimmed in black. Who do they think they are, the frickin' New Orleans Saints?

Actually, the Saints have white jerseys with black numbers trimmed in gold, although when the Saints started playing in 1967, the Saints had gold numbers on their jerseys, using gold numbers with white trim on black ones and gold numbers with black trim on white ones.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Archived