Hey all

This is my first post and this is a little something I did in Microsoft paint. I recolored the Mariners logo and replaced the teal with more of a bright green. The 2 logos in the top right are the cap logos, couldn't decide which would fit better. Feedback would be much appreciated! 

MarinersRebrand.png

I think the green you used works really well. For the cap logos, I would definitely go with the white one. And for the primary you could try changing the gray outline to the navy just to keep the look at navy green and white. Just a thought though. Keep up the great work!

I really like the updated color scheme! I much prefer the white cap logo to the silver, personally - I think the white provides a much better contrast against both the navy and the green.

Two changes I'd make, if you go with the white cap logo: eliminate the unnecessary double outlines. The logo would look even better with a simple green outline around the white. The green and white certainly contrast enough to make it work well.

Likewise, I'd eliminate the silver outline from the wordmarks. It just gets lost among the navy and green, and just makes the wordmark look a bit bloated. I'm generally not a fan of double outlines (as you can likely tell), and never liked it on the M's uniforms, but I think it really gets lost here. A blue wordmark outlined in green would look perfect. (Or white outlined in green on a navy alternate.)

How about trying the Supersonics' colors or the Pilots' colors or the Metropolitans' colors for the Mariners' logos here, just to see how they might work, seeing as they were all from Seattle and/or its local area, more or less, if memory serves?  Just a thought, that's all.  Turtle Pilgrim out.

1 hour ago, Turtle Pilgrim said:

How about trying the Supersonics' colors or the Pilots' colors or the Metropolitans' colors for the Mariners' logos here, just to see how they might work, seeing as they were all from Seattle and/or its local area, more or less, if memory serves?  Just a thought, that's all.  Turtle Pilgrim out.

Heres there recolor with the 90s Sonics colors. Will try the Pilots next.

MarinersSonics90sRebrand.png

22 hours ago, Natechiro said:

Hey all

This is my first post and this is a little something I did in Microsoft paint. I recolored the Mariners logo and replaced the teal with more of a bright green. The 2 logos in the top right are the cap logos, couldn't decide which would fit better. Feedback would be much appreciated! 

MarinersRebrand.png

I like them better with teal, but this looks pretty nice.

Sweet, even though I was thinking of the earlier green and yellow and white from the logo that actually had the half-basketball evidently showing the Seattle skyline, including the Space Needle, in it, and not the S on the basketball, more than the one you just used.  Very nice.  Can't wait to see what you do with the old Metropolitans hockey team's colors for this thing.  Turtle Pilgrim out.

Archived