Aussie Rules Football Logos

rmered

i like what they have but they should do a red with white on the bottom and the white shaped to be the opera house, that would be really cool

While I admit that might look very cool, they are unlikely to change it owing to the club's history. The Swans were based in South Melbourne until 1982 and wore a white jumper with a red V around the neck, until their finances forced them to a new home in Sydney. The addition of the Opera House silhouette to that basic V shape was a deliberate effort to acknowledge both the club's past and present, and the recognition of South Melbourne is an important part of the Swans retaining a fan base in Melbourne.

i like what they have but they should do a red with white on the bottom and the white shaped to be the opera house, that would be really cool

that's what i thought but when i did it like that the opera house looked like someones spikey hair..!!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

well, im 14 now and got a few chicks to get through until i find the prefect one.....anyhow i'll start the template tomorrow cos' i want to go and watch the footy in a moment- bulldogs/hawks match or swans/kangaroos both on tv.

yes and the Saints beat Adelaide earlier today in freezing (11 degrees) at York Park , Tasmania

well, im 14 now and got a few chicks to get through until i find the prefect one.....anyhow i'll start the template tomorrow cos' i want to go and watch the footy in a moment- bulldogs/hawks match or swans/kangaroos both on tv.

yes and the Saints beat Adelaide earlier today in freezing (11 degrees) at York Park , Tasmania

I just emailed mine to him.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I just emailed mine to him.

hey rob,

would you be able to send me a copy....you've got my e-mail right??? my design templates suck- the one i'm using these days are a basketball jersey without shorts

Archived