Centreville Wildcats Concept

AAO

The colors are my school's original colors: Black, Light Blue, and Silver. All logos, wordmarks, uniforms, court designs, shirt designs, and sport sub logo designs are made by me, and I want to propose these to my school, here are the logos, i plan on doing each sport at the varsity level, here are the logos:

EDITED VERSION FOR LOGO PACKAGE:

(bigger in size, larger and bolder "Centreville" in main logo, edited the "W", brought "C" to the front in secondary)

CVHSCatsLogos2.gif

ORIGINAL VERSION:

CVHSWildcatsLogos.gif

Here are the athletic programs i've done so far:

WildcatBasketball.gif

WildcatFootball2.gif

WildcatBaseball.gif

i also need a football field rasterized, please that would be great...and oh yea, the player names on the uniforms are all actual players on the teams. Except, for myself, Bakar, I am only on the basketball team, wearing number 25, and was on the football team my sophomore year, wearing number 25. I don't play baseball.

Can we see a larger version of the primary? It looks OK at that small size but the details aren't really visible enough to judge. The wordmark is pretty good, but can you do something to the base of the W? It needs to like more like a W than III. And the school name should probably be a bit larger - even though I understand you want the focus to be on 'Wildcats', it looks badly out of proportion.

Not liking the secondary - idea is fine, execution seems like it was a bit of an afterthought.

On the football set:

IMO, the helmet logo would look better if reversed, so that the cat was facing forward.

Also, I think that the side-gussets (is that what they're called?) on football jerseys should match the side stripes on pants, I think it looks a little awkward having dark sides on the white shirt and light-blue on the pants. Perhaps light sides on the white, or maybe another pants option?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i like it overall man, but im not really feeling the baseball jersey, probably since that is a pretty far fetched idea for one, maybe clean it up a lil. overall these look great.

AAO, The whole package looks really good! I really like the color combination. There is a good balance between the black and pale blue. The logo is good, but I'm not sure about the wordmark (don't know why though). Maybe it contrasts too much with the t-shirts wordmark (which you could use as primary wordmark). What font is this (t-shirts)?

The football package is crisp and clean. I especially love the black unis, they remind me of a alternate uniform the Montreal Alouettes wore a couple of seasons ago... Basketball looks good too, but not sure about the baseball jerseys. But again, probably because it isn't traditional...

Here's a picture of that third Al's jersey:

164_640.jpg

I hope that your school will be happy with what you've designed for them! And if they do, please post pictures here!!!

It's nice to see you hone your skills in so little time! Keep up the good work!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I think it looks a little awkward having dark sides on the white shirt and light-blue on the pants. Perhaps light sides on the white, or maybe another pants option?

Actually, my school currently uses the scheme i posted, with the mismatching side stripes. It actually looks really good on the field. But i'll work with it and see what i can do. My school currently uses the Broncos striping. We're only aloud to have one pair of pants and one helmet, btw.

but im not really feeling the baseball jersey, probably since that is a pretty far fetched idea for one, maybe clean it up a lil

well i figured since there's too much tradition in the MLB to modernize or change any uniforms, it could be done with high school, where the young fresh talent come from with no tradition like the MLB to hold on to.

Can we see a larger version of the primary? It looks OK at that small size but the details aren't really visible enough to judge. The wordmark is pretty good, but can you do something to the base of the W? It needs to like more like a W than III. And the school name should probably be a bit larger - even though I understand you want the focus to be on 'Wildcats', it looks badly out of proportion.

Agreed, man, agreed. i'll make it larger soon.

if i were really good at illustrator, i'd change it to vector format for you. thats all you really need now, and i agree with you on the baseball jersey. we had an interesting one in high school too (our school colors were orange and brown). i think all it needs now is vectorized to make it pop and they would take it in a heartbeat.

Well you asked for some suggerstions, so here they are:

The football and basketball unis are completely doable by most companies. A lot of the companies that are makin unis are copying Nike's uni templates and adding whatever font that they use. The baseball unis are not doable becuase I do not know of any company that uses a template like that. However, if they wanted to go custom, let me know because I have afriend that works in the field and he can hook you up.

The logo and wordmark that you created is sweet. I would agree with those who said that the mascot's head needs to be filpped the other way. When putting a logo on a helmet, it would be a little awkward to put it on. The flat part of the logo should face the rear of the helmet.

The t-shirt logos that you created are great. As an equipment manager, I would defintely have those done. You can use CafeXpress (I think that is what it is called) to do some of the tees for retail.

I really like you work here. It's a tremendous improvement from your earlier work. Please keep it up!

Mahalo. :hockeysmiley:

dodgers-1.png

Archived