Pho coyotes new jerseys q

puckcool22

I am mixed about his work on the Oilers. If a new team came out, and they used that jersey, I would say "They have cool logos with a nice clean jersey." As it stands though, they already have great jerseys great logos and great color scheme. I think the Oilguy shoulda been on the alt. I think he made some cool logos though, but really the jersey is unoriginal.

I don't like the Oilers' alt. jerseys either.  If they were going to go with a radical change for their alt., I would have much preferred a copper jersey with red numbers and a transposition of the shoulder patches and the chest crest.

I like the oilers thirds, but i hate the logos.  I don't know what it is about them but they just don't look right.  I'm with STL, they should have gone with a copper third but with the same jersey desgin and jersey font.

A year and a half ago I used to work for E.B. Lane advertising company and Phoenix Coyotes were our clients. We did all advertising for them and me and another guy were talking about how nice it would be if we could change the current logo. The time came now, but I'm nt there anymore, nither I can contact the guy (maybe he left). I had the best intention to find out if they had anything with the logo or at least they would know who did, but now I have no idea who to contact. If anyone wants to contact E.B. Lane go ahead - eblane.com

Archived