newarkian

NBA 2K18 Custom/Rebrand Teams

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, My name is Newarkian (PSN: HDF_DaDon), I like to design custom jerseys/teams on NBA 2K. I never shared my designs since I am still beginning stages of my graphic career, some are not my own but I utilized custom logos I found and turned them to reality on NBA 2K games. I started to do it alot last year so figure to share with anyone that want to DL them on NBA 2K18 on PS4. I will upload pics here and hope you enjoy. Not all designs are my creations, some are designs I found on google then remixed it. Any question please let me know! cool.gif

 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN ON HERE AS WELL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id9273e.png

 

1ToySdr.jpg

 

ckI38kC.jpg

 

Ycx0uKy.jpg

 

2QshIg6.jpg

 

This is a team I made when I saw someone post a rebrand of the NJ AMERICANS (short lived ABA team). So I took the crest the and made my own version by adding the soldier, Americans plus some touch ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the digital camo on the shorts, it looks a little out of place if you don't put it on the jerseys, although I see what you're doing there. I think maybe just regular print shorts and a stripe on them. I love the alternate though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

I don't like the digital camo on the shorts, it looks a little out of place if you don't put it on the jerseys, although I see what you're doing there. I think maybe just regular print shorts and a stripe on them. I love the alternate though. 

Hey CheeseBurger,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm not crazy about it either but wanted to the whole military feel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bRbsrnt.png

 

HBo2YkV.jpg

 

pmoINCb.jpg

 

YSjVTJr.jpg

 

h3F9pwk.jpg

 

Another short lived ABA team I made to reality when I had NBA 2K17. These are logos I found in the internet, so I figure why not do another ABA team for the Western Conference. For some reason in NBA 2K18 I can upload this team for other to DL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta do the Spirits of St. Louis and Buffalo Braves! They are needed. 

 

For Anaheim Amigos, i always vision the colors to be teal, red, and black.. almost as Vancouver did when Grizzlies were there for short while 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JMtexan09 said:

Gotta do the Spirits of St. Louis and Buffalo Braves! They are needed. 

 

For Anaheim Amigos, i always vision the colors to be teal, red, and black.. almost as Vancouver did when Grizzlies were there for short while 

Hey JM, 

Yea I saw that logo and researched the actual team those are the colors I seen lol. Yea i might have to look into the Spirits and Buffalo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are sharp! The alternate is my favorite jersey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw someone post here YEARS ago about concept team VEGAS FLAMINGOS. So I did my little remix of this and bought it life.

 

Unfortunately, I had to re-image my computer so lost the Flamingo logo but I uploaded this to NBA 2K18 for PS4. 

 

qsSHeru.jpg

 

hziVBhZ.jpg

 

Hk2Fw2b.jpg

 

wH5npOs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the vegas, although i 'd rather a white uniforms and the alternate uniforms should be that hot pink uniforms with the same design. If you did that, then you are golden 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, newarkian said:

id9273e.png

 

1ToySdr.jpg

 

ckI38kC.jpg

 

Ycx0uKy.jpg

 

2QshIg6.jpg

 

This is a team I made when I saw someone post a rebrand of the NJ AMERICANS (short lived ABA team). So I took the crest the and made my own version by adding the soldier, Americans plus some touch ups.

I am sure that there is a better way to do the camo thing.  How about as side stripes?

 

Not hating on you, but: SAME-COLOR LETTERING ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

I liked the vegas, although i 'd rather a white uniforms and the alternate uniforms should be that hot pink uniforms with the same design. If you did that, then you are golden 

I might just do that this week. Thanks for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kerlonmoura said:

You're getting better and better with each shirt you design! Can't wait to see more!

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Danny the Sheeb said:

I am sure that there is a better way to do the camo thing.  How about as side stripes?

 

Not hating on you, but: SAME-COLOR LETTERING ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH

I am going to work on the camo soon and yea I notice that LOL I'll try to switch it up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd change the color of the soldier, black on top of red, white and blue gets muddled up from far away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm curious how this works.

 

Can you create as many custom teams as you want?

 

How detailed can you get in the customization? Can you import custom number fonts and things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

So sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm curious how this works.

 

Can you create as many custom teams as you want?

 

How detailed can you get in the customization? Can you import custom number fonts and things?

Can't import numbers but wordmarks, logos and striping patterns can be imported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.