Georgia Tech Adidas Concept (Posting Washington Later)

__taylorc

Hello everyone its been quite a while since I've posted anything on here because of school and other things but as of recent I've had the itch to get back into taking the time to create these concepts. Now the real reason why I'm posting this is that I have some other concept ideas but I wanted to see how my Adidas template looks. 

Georgia Tech finally moves on from Russell and moves to Adidas (some people may say this a downgrade, but I personally like Adidas) and this is my rendition of what Georgia Tech should look like in my eyes.

rEtuIjHl.gif

Home

Vn6PEfbl.gif

Away

yEN1e5Il.gif

Alternate

I'll be posting later on tonight my Washington/Adidas concept but in the meantime any thoughts on the concept? For some reason, my images don't look great and are not expandable so I posted links to get a better image. 

And before anyone asks I will possibly make this template available to download but not as of right now

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

I’d love it if this is what they came out with when the Adidas uniforms are released. The only think I don’t love is how prominent the pattern is, but that’s not really a design thing, it’s more of an Adidas thing. Solid work!

37 minutes ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

That pattern isn't in use anymore. Adidas has a new template they're using starting this year

I'm aware that they're going to be unveiling it this year, but I made this a bit ago so I want to utilize it until images of the new one appears

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

Archived