NBA Live 2005

AAO

This year NBA Live 2005 is adding the whole All Star Weekend to the game. There's gonna be the all star game, the rookie-sophomore challenge, the 3 point shootout, and the f*ing DUNK CONTEST. That's gonna be awesome.

Also i heard about the new control system for things like rebounding, tip dunking, creating shots, etc- it sounds like a big improvement on the past.

Also Carmelo Anthony will be on the cover for 2005. There's a picture of it at EAsports.com and at gamespot.com. It's nice. It's coming out in October, i know im gettin it.

For more info search NBA Live 2005 at gamespot.com

I think I read somewhere on EA's site that there will be different three different covers for NBA Live, one of them being Carmelo.

Carmelo Anthony for the US market.

Pau Gasol for the Spanish market.

Tony Parker for the French market.

I think I read somewhere on EA's site that there will be different three different covers for NBA Live, one of them being Carmelo.

Which means you can expect all three to stink up the joint royally next season: remember, the EA cover jinx doesn't just apply to football! (See: Heatley, Dany.)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Melo's already been on the cover of an EA Sports game and he was immune to the jinx.

Not true. He didn't score a single point for Syracuse after he showed up on the cover of that game.

:D:D:D

What? No Steve Nash (or even Jamaal Magloire) for the Canadian market?

It's about time they upped the ante for the NBA series. I have Live 2004, and although I like it, there's a lot of room for improvement. I loved the on-court experience, but they GM mode is bad. Pre-season workouts and the practices you 'buy' only make your players worse in the discipline that you're not practicing.

Anyway, when it comes to simulation sports (not necessarily arcade), EA will always have my business.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

If it's anything like NBA Live 2004, count me out. I've been looking at the graphics and I think ESPN NBA 2K5 looks a lot sharper.

Screw graphics! It's not like EA's graphics are bad. When it comes down to it, it's all about the game play!

If I could chance anything about the GM mode it I would add a feature where you can negotiate with your players. I hate how some places resign or don't resign. What are their reasons?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

If it's anything like NBA Live 2004, count me out. I've been looking at the graphics and I think ESPN NBA 2K5 looks a lot sharper.

Screw graphics! It's not like EA's graphics are bad. When it comes down to it, it's all about the game play!

If I could chance anything about the GM mode it I would add a feature where you can negotiate with your players. I hate how some places resign or don't resign. What are their reasons?

it's the nba, they dont need reasons

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

:therock:

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

:therock:

it's a joke... look at the majority of players switching teams, their reasons are either lame, or non-existant

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

it's a joke... look at the majority of players switching teams, their reasons are either lame, or non-existant

I see what you mean but I don't think it's that big of a problem. I'd leave a team for 68 million (regarding Boozer's case).

Retired Number's To Come

Archived