Philadelphia Eagles Concept

Bob5150

Glad to see you kept most of the green, sad to see you ditched most of the black.

The side logos, IMHO, don't belong on the sleeves, but on the helmet. Perhaps replace them with the eagle head logo. Sliver pants are interesting, but I don't think the shoes would blend well with them. I don't recognize the wordmarks under the collars, did you make them yourself? Maybe you should add a helmet in this concept; I'd be curious to see what colour would turn out.

Sorry if I came off sounding too picky, but overall I enjoyed this concept. Nice work.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Hey Eddie, the wordmark under the collar is just something from MS Word.

Here's a new version, fixing what you didn't like.

- white shoes, not black

- added a helmet, sorry for the bad eagle wing though

- changed the sleeve logo to the eagle head

PhilaEagles.png

the eagle head logo is an under used logo, i've always felt it should be on the helmet and the wings be on the jersey on the current jersey. i like this design because of the reintroduction of the silver from there old uniforms. over all a 2 thumbs up.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I absolutely love these. I think that the current logos look a lot better with the original shade of green and silver anyway. The new uniforms look a little too busy to me, but these are awesome. Good work! :woot:

VmWIn6B.png

Hey Eddie, the wordmark under the collar is just something from MS Word.

Oh coo, nice job.

Here's a new version, fixing what you didn't like.

- white shoes, not black

Much better. Much.

- added a helmet, sorry for the bad eagle wing though

No problemo, at least there's a helmet. A good looking one, at that.

- changed the sleeve logo to the eagle head

I must say, it does look sharper. Great stuff going on here.

Alright, here's my final say (hopefully).

You didn't have to go all out and conform to my demands. It's YOUR concept. Just because some schlub with a couple of contest wins in his signature comes along and tells you what's wrong with your creation, doesn't mean you have to say: 'THANKYOUSIRMAYIHAVEANOTHER?!'

You can stand up proud and say: 'No thanks, bud, my concept is fine the way I made it!'. A touch-up or a little tweaking is fine here and there, but for something as precious as a football concept, you don't need a full-fledged makeover. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

Overall, I love it, especially since you fixed what I didn't like. B)

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

that shade of green you used is immaculate. i love yours and i loved their original. im torn now. ^_^ as for the comment up there, i think the eagles must always have the wings on the helmet. while they would look cool with the eagle on the helmet, i think the wings would be odd on the uniform and therefore become an underused detail, when they fit perfectly on the helmet. back to the point, i really like this concept. im definitely using you as inspiration when i make an eagles concept.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like where this is heading, I feel that the Eagles are one of those

teams that almost got it right with their overhaul a few years back

but since then have just done things that don't take it to a finished stage.

I love their current green, but yes they need more silver and less black

which is why I like where this is going. Adding the dark grey last year was

just a waste, it's hardly noticable and doesn't snyc up to

the silver in the helmet wings or main logo. I'd keep the current pant and sock

striping and use the fullblock numbers cuz their numbers drive me crazy, they're just odd.

The wings belong on the helmet as much as the Rams horns and the Bengals stripes (yes, I remember the "BENGALS" on the side). Anything else wouldn't look right. If you're going to change anything about the Eagles uniforms, see what the current ones look like with silver pants instead of white; otherwise I think the current ones should be left alone....

Side note in case it hasn't been mentioned yet: the Eagles returned to black shoes for the first time since the Buddy Ryan years of the late 80s - early 90s....

Archived