Changing up the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC)

hettinger_rl

The NSIC covers schools in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and North and South Dakota. Many of their schools could use updated logos. I have taken some of my old concepts and adjusted them to fit those schools that could be updated. There are 16 total teams, I did 9 and left 7 because they either had a good look or I didn't have a concept to shoe-horn into them.

Here are my 9:

Concordia St. Paul Golden Bears

spacer.png spacer.png

Minnesota Crookston Golden Eagles

spacer.png spacer.png

Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs

spacer.png spacer.png

Minnesota State Mavericks

spacer.png spacer.png

Northern State Wolves

spacer.png spacer.png

University of Sioux Falls Cougars

spacer.png spacer.png

Southwest Minnesota State Mustangs

spacer.png spacer.png

Wayne State Wildcats

spacer.png spacer.png

Winona State Warriors

spacer.png spacer.png

Here are the schools I left:

spacer.png spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

As a student at BSU, I love this! I would say almost all of these are major improvements compared to the current looks, the only ones I'm not sure about are Duluth, Mankato, and Sioux Falls. I absolutely love SW Minnesota, Wayne, and Minona though!

Great work as always, I would be interested to see what you could do for the rest of the teams that you didn't do if that is something you'd consider doing!

21 minutes ago, Section30 said:

As a student at BSU, I love this! I would say almost all of these are major improvements compared to the current looks, the only ones I'm not sure about are Duluth, Mankato, and Sioux Falls. I absolutely love SW Minnesota, Wayne, and Minona though!

Great work as always, I would be interested to see what you could do for the rest of the teams that you didn't do if that is something you'd consider doing!

Go Beavers!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

These all look like fantastic updates/evolutions of existing logos. The only thing is, I like the yellow/white split on Northern states. I wish you had kept that, at least in some form.

tinysig.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Like all of them except the Wolves and Wildcats.  The Wolves old logo, while shaggy and rough, looked a lot more menacing. The new logos for both are much cleaner, but kinda friendly and nice, which isn't the vibe I think I'd want.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, darkpiranha said:

Like all of them except the Wolves and Wildcats.  The Wolves old logo, while shaggy and rough, looked a lot more menacing. The new logos for both are much cleaner, but kinda friendly and nice, which isn't the vibe I think I'd want.  

Here is a more stoic looking wolf:

spacer.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived