Coldwell Banker changes logo

CityOfWalrus

If this company was going to make a CB logo its primary, it would have been better served by basing it on the former CB logo.  While the new CB logo is not unattractive, the old one lets the two letters play together much more nicely by giving the C straight lines on top and bottom, thereby letting it slot into the space for the horizontal middle straight line of the B.

cb.png

I quite like that aesthetic, but I can see wanting to clean it up a bit.  Even thought the design is clever, it also creates an unwanted S in the negative space.  However, I strongly believe that the trait of the straight lines of the C should have been retained, as in this crude illustration:

cb-proposed.png

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

On 4/3/2019 at 11:32 PM, RETROJR79 said:

It's a great logo...

If they were a baseball or football team 

Exactly my thoughts.

Perfect logo if you're called the Cleveland Battalion or something with either a military or astronomy name. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

On 4/9/2019 at 10:45 AM, pianoknight said:

Exactly my thoughts.

Perfect logo if you're called the Cleveland Battalion or something with either a military or astronomy name. 

Or the new Cleveland Barons. I may used this as my Fantasy Hockey logo 

12 hours ago, RETROJR79 said:

Or the new Cleveland Barons. I may used this as my Fantasy Hockey logo 

What is it with Ohio and C.B.?

Cleveland Barons

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Blues

Cincinnati Bengals

Cincinnati Bearcats

Columbus Blue Jackets

Canton Bulldogs

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived