Bold NHL Series That I Can't Really Think of a Name For

Bruins

Doodling led to some ideas for a bolder, brighter NHL with more attitude so I figured I'd flesh some out, starting with the Lightning. Not sure how many teams I'll do, but it won't be the whole league, just whatever interesting ideas come to me. Also help me name this series once you get the flavor cause I don't know what the heck to call this thing. Hope you enjoy!

EqOITOa.png

DYdqLnH.jpg

CEvFuAU.jpg

VBhoPoO.jpg

paSA1YJ.jpg

robR9gj.jpg

Rw7dIh8.jpg

Thanks for watching as always!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

6 hours ago, sparky chewbarky said:

Good start on this, Bruins. I really like a double-blue/black 'n white colour scheme for the Bolts.

The striping's a little busy for today's "simplicity" trend, but these would make great alts...👍

Thanks Sparky!

4 hours ago, scottyeagle said:

You should 100% keep the name of the series the same.  It's perfect.  

Like Sparky said, the striping is pretty busy. 

Haha, then I will! 

3 hours ago, alexandre said:

This is a compliment, but this would be one of the best looks in junior hockey. The logo itself is a major step up from their current logo. I do agree with the other two, it would be vaguely out of place in the 2019 NHL.

Wow, ok I'll take it! Definitely like them with a duochromatic logo too. Thx!

To address the business-out of place concern, that's kind of the idea, like the NHL cranked up to ten, a 90's renaissance. I don't want the striping to be busy per se, but i do want it to feel out of place since I'm trying to give the league a whole new, more in your face tone and go completely against the simplicity trend.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Honestly, I’m super down for that color scheme. Reminds me of actual electricity and thunder and lighting. I would  be interested to see if it can pull off no white on the road. I’d minimize white in general to pull off the glow of the “electric blue”

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I love the logo, though I think the jerseys need some work. The first thing I would do would be to get rid of all white on the home jersey besides the numbers, to make the double blue pop. Other than that, I think you should work on the collar a bit, and maybe change the font. Excited to see what you can come up with next!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived