Hockey jersey concepts

puckcool22

Here are two jersey concepts. For the devils, I have thought of and seen other people ising two shades of red, so I thought 3 shades might make a nice fade effect w/o using those nasty gradients. For the canadiens, i wanted to make a better white jersey, without using the same design as their traditional away one which should never change.

Let me know what you think...

habs

devils

copy and paste

signature.gif

The Canadiens one isn't bad, but one thing to consider is that red is the primary color and should be underused in any jersey.  (Which is why, as cool as a white version of their red jersey may be, I don't like it.)  Couple it with the blue pants and you have a very blue team.

The Devils one is so-so.  It REALLY needs some white.  If those were used they may be really hard to see.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The Canadiens one isn't bad, but one thing to consider is that red is the primary color and should be underused in any jersey. (Which is why, as cool as a white version of their red jersey may be, I don't like it.) Couple it with the blue pants and you have a very blue team.

The Devils one is so-so. It REALLY needs some white. If those were used they may be really hard to see.

the striping on the devils one reminds me of the striping on the bucks' old jerseys, and also those jerseys the north stars abandoned after they went to the 80 cup.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Canadiens one isn't bad, but I really don't like the Montreal wordmark on the collar. I hate using these in hockey, I think they only belong in football. The Devils isn't bad, but why the white underarms? They don't match the rest of the jersey at all and are distracting. Nice work overall though!

The Habs one is better.  The Devils looks more stranger now.  The white underarms don't work and make it look worse.  Use white numbers and white stripes.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Good job. Especially on the Devils. The white makes it very nice.

You figured out the clearer image thing, but make sure you remind people to copy and paste the link or click and drag it. Most free sites, including geocities, don't allow remote image linking, and there for bring up a stupid page not found thing or something...for some people....

Archived