luisgiants40

NFL x F1 crossover concept Jerseys

Just playing with the new NFL Pro and Legend Jerseys template by Sports Templates
spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

These are nice. Maybe the Ferrari ones (especially Vettel) should be a New Orleans Saints jersey, people always have great expectations of both but they always tend to flop when it matters most, and they both get screwed by the officials frequently. Favorites are the Mercedes black jerseys and the Alfa Romeo white ones. 

This is awesome! As a longtime F1 fan, I absolutely approve this. My only suggestion would be to remove the sponsorship below the number in the AlphaTauri home one, since you only left it in that jersey, and it feels kinda odd. Otherwise, this is an excellent job

On 8/24/2020 at 1:52 PM, Agus said:

This is awesome! As a longtime F1 fan, I absolutely approve this. My only suggestion would be to remove the sponsorship below the number in the AlphaTauri home one, since you only left it in that jersey, and it feels kinda odd. Otherwise, this is an excellent job

Thanks Agus,,, Yeah, that is the only one that I try to emulate the nose of the car.. 🙂 

On 9/8/2020 at 10:41 AM, stumpygremlin said:

I like this a lot. Great job.

I'd like to see what you do with NASCAR.

Great idea Stump.... I'll give a try... Cheers from Brasil