The Spring League adds 2 teams

LogoFan

Who's the uniform provider for TSL? Because I'm just noticing that these teams wear shiny pants. Including the Alphas and Jousters who both wear silver pants. I know the lack of metallic gold and silver pants in major american football has been an issues for some of you guys lols. Are the TSL teams wearing (for lack of a better term) old technology as far as the uniforms go?

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I kinda miss the lycra pants. The shine looks great under the sun. Super early 90s style. 

BTW...what the hell happened to sock stripes? Do people not believe in them anymore :( ? It’s either socks that match the pants or all white.  Also, is piping considered a premium? 

On 5/18/2021 at 10:20 PM, 4_tattoos said:

Who's the uniform provider for TSL? Because I'm just noticing that these teams wear shiny pants. Including the Alphas and Jousters who both wear silver pants. I know the lack of metallic gold and silver pants in major american football has been an issues for some of you guys lols. Are the TSL teams wearing (for lack of a better term) old technology as far as the uniforms go?

Seems like the same firm has designed the logos as well. Outside the Jousters, they’re all shadow-heavy designs. 

On 5/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, 4_tattoos said:

OTD. Saw a jock tag on the Sea Lions jerseys. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived