Vote For the Baltimore Bats New Helmets

robbman21

Vote For the Helmet You Think the Baltimore Bats Should Wear in 2004  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A-Helmet1GIF.gif

B-Helmet2GIF.gif

C-Helmet3GIF.gif

D-Helmet4GIF.gif

E-Helmet5GIF.gif

This is a team in our fantasy football league,the RFL.They already had a solid blue helmet with the traditional Batman logo.This season that will be worn as part of an all-gray alternate to mimic the orginal Batman costume.If you guys vote often and early I could just close the poll tonight or when it gets to the 2nd page.

98Falcons.png

i voted for e, but i like d too. and of course these will be approved. cant wait to see the unis robb.

I voted for D just because I like the depth that the contoured logo gives.I also think it would carry over well with the script as the team logo.As for E I do think it's the best overall as it's the only one that brings in blue,which is a team color.The years before this they wore solid gray unis with blue helmets to emulate the orginal Batsuit,and also wore black jerseys at home.This year they will have solid black unis except last season's unis will be used as an alt for 2 games on the road.This way both the classic and modern Batsuit's are given a nod.

98Falcons.png

Archived