New Concept!

CityOfWalrus

I decided that since De La Salle Spartans (Concord, CA) they just lost thier 1st game in 151 games. I was searching for pictures of them, and they're uniforms are lame and unoriginal Nike uniforms. You think for the top High school team in the nation and 151games blah blah blah would have some awesome uniforms.

Well not at all :D so anyways they just lost saturday and well THEY NEED NEW UNIFORMS! heres my De La Salle Concept:

Logo was done by: Steve-O (cuz thier original logo sucks also)

Uniforms Modeled by: #5? Quarterback Kevin Lopina

Home: DeLaSalleHome.gif

Away: DeLaSalleAway.gif

Comments Please!

spacer.png

big props to Bellevue WA for not being scared. thats all someone had to do was step up and play football, but nobody ever did. thank you.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The arched name on the back isn't doing it for me. I don't know if that's just the template you used or personal choice, but IMO, the only place an arched nameplate works is on the back of a baseball jersey.

Nice job otherwise, though!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived