Indigo's National Football League -- Ravens Update

Indigo

Baltimore Ravens

This discussion has come up multiple times this month, but I believe that purple pants are the best option for the Ravens, especially paired with the black jersey.

• Black over purple becomes primary home uniform, with white over purple becoming the road combo.
  • Purple pants remove "B" logo and add a gold stripe to match numbers.
  • Stripes are added to black pants.
  • Purple over black is the alternate.
  • Throwback is from the early 2000s, specifically the 2000 team that won SBXXXV.

4CCkszB.png

• Like 2

• Indigo changed the title to Indigo's National Football League -- Purple Pants Evermore!
On 12/22/2022 at 12:39 PM, Indigo said:

Baltimore Ravens

This discussion has come up multiple times this month, but I believe that purple pants are the best option for the Ravens, especially paired with the black jersey.

• Black over purple becomes primary home uniform, with white over purple becoming the road combo.
  • Purple pants remove "B" logo and add a gold stripe to match numbers.
  • Stripes are added to black pants.
  • Purple over black is the alternate.
  • Throwback is from the early 2000s, specifically the 2000 team that won SBXXXV.

4CCkszB.png

I always saw black over purple and white over purple as their main go to default.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 4:33 PM, Indigo said:

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City has been super consistent in terms of their branding, being one of the few teams to never change their logo or have an alternate uniform.

• However, the black on their logo can serve to be eliminated, as yellow outlines the letters, while red and yellow outline the arrowhead.

Et6LUBi.png

• No changes to the main uniform, 'cuz if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • The popular yellow fashion jersey become the Chiefs' first-ever alternate.
  • Throwback is to 1963, the Chiefs first year in KC.

Sm9dbJn.png

Sorry to double post, but seeing this just made me think..... what if KC pulled a Ravens gold pants and tried yellow pants with the home red tops?

On 12/30/2022 at 5:44 AM, HoopsCoach55 said:

Why not split the difference on making them look unique: Purple over white at home, white over purple on the road and black over anything as the alt. Maybe even move to a purple helmet with black facemask?

Yeah, or a flake helmet

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• 6 months later...

After 7 months, I finally decided to revist this thread...and upon seeing some of your comments, here are the new

Baltimore Ravens

• Primary jersey becomes purple again, but with black shoulder yokes to split the difference. (Yokes are purple on road and black on purple alt.)
  • White pants return for the home uniform
  • Black pants are added to the alternate for an all-black look (with purple socks to match the yoke).

UapWZ6F.jpeg

• Love 1

• Indigo changed the title to Indigo's National Football League -- Ravens Update
12 hours ago, Indigo said:

After 7 months, I finally decided to revist this thread...and upon seeing some of your comments, here are the new

Baltimore Ravens

• Primary jersey becomes purple again, but with black shoulder yokes to split the difference. (Yokes are purple on road and black on purple alt.)
  • White pants return for the home uniform
  • Black pants are added to the alternate for an all-black look (with purple socks to match the yoke).

UapWZ6F.jpeg

Awesome. I wish there were options for that silly bird head with the B.

• Like 1