Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Washington & Wazzu ... the end)

Hawkeye15

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Boise State & Utah State)
On 7/10/2022 at 6:00 PM, Hawkeye15 said:

rKwlgIM.png

NjlJek9.png

dg1JcP1.png

• Minor changes for the buffs: brought the midlines back into the jersey numbers
  • Throwback has the Northwestern stripes with mesh (or faux mesh) numbers

On 7/10/2022 at 6:02 PM, Hawkeye15 said:

8zOaQkT.png

MHDHqwc.png

GRjaT3q.png

• No more alternate helmets ... a horn has to be on the helmet.
  • The horn has added detail ... the same detail appears on the shoulders of the jersey and the front of the pants.

While I wish both Colorado schools were in your Pac-12, I love the simplicity of your concepts for them. I could probably do without the midlines for CU though and I've always thought that the gold CSU uses feels off. I think the Rams would look good with a dark gold, like the gold/bronze Michigan State use to wear. 

• Like 1

I like the Boise State look. The only thing that would make it better is increasing the size of the helmet logo. Maybe not make it as big as it currently is, but as it is right now, it appears very small. 

Utah State looks nice, but that 9 is ROUGH. Maybe try a different number font. 

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

11 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

I like the Boise State look. The only thing that would make it better is increasing the size of the helmet logo. Maybe not make it as big as it currently is, but as it is right now, it appears very small. 

Utah State looks nice, but that 9 is ROUGH. Maybe try a different number font. 

I agree with all of this. The goofy thing with Boise State is that the logo really isn't that small, it just appears that way because it's all outlines on a blue background. Of course, the appearance being small is really all that matters so I take the point.

The 9 is bad. I should have tweaked it myself to run that line horizontal instead of diagonal.

• Like 1

EEwxeQg.png

veawvRV.png

c7ksz8n.png

8VV3FEV.png

• First change is subtle: the logo now includes a black/white/red outline with thin lines compared to the current thick black outline ... the Utah logo used to include a thin red outline
  • This thin red/white/black now forms the main piping of the uniform including a mountain motif on the sleeves.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (BYU & Utah)

sjRbYfT.png

ZLoblov.png

nCV9iqA.png

• For someone my age, the Marshawn Lynch / DeSean Jackson era was the golden era for Cal football. Their jerseys weren't great, but they are what I think of when I think of Cal football. So I tried to create a uniform that blended that design with something more simple and less templated.
  • If you have not caught on, I am a huge fan of a script text on the chest of a football uniform.
  • Like 7

0TzVUT2.png

5xiP1XW.png

• Put a stripe back on the pants (mind blown) ... top the stripe with the tree (mind even more blown).
  • I actually don't hate when Stanford uses black in alternate uniforms. I think the colors work well together. But I'd rather see cardinal stay as the primary color and black as a secondary color.
  • Like 8

• Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Cal & Stanford)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Fresno State & San Jose State)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Hawaii and San Diego State)
  • Hawkeye15 changed the title to Megaconference College Football by Hawkeye15 (Nevada & UNLV)
On 7/30/2022 at 5:37 AM, Hawkeye15 said:

tKwoFoa.png

XqLRbAe.png

12PvAi4.png

TyXli5Z.png

• Keeping with a more traditional design for Fresno State ... like the David Carr era but without the drop shadow numbers.
  • Increased usage of the FS logo.

As a Fresno State fan, the Bulldog logo needs to be on the helmet and the Bulldog script used as an alternate option. The FS logo is a baseball logo, doesn't fit for football. Not a big fan of the Bulldog on the sleeve either. Their current uniforms are pretty much perfect, aside from maybe the font.

• Like 1