Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Indy A's Version 2, other updates
Just now, teeray01 said:

Little Rock Athletics

Logos

kd3e9tL.png

Home

FSl5G1R.png

Road

ykvtONQ.png

Alternate

dpDUngQ.png

These look great, the Indianapolis A's (Black and Red) need to be fixed in a higher quality and I wonder if you'll be able to do the M cities in the A's series this weekend (Memphis, Mexico City, Miami, and Minnesota)

gT1BtSs.png

3 minutes ago, maxwasson said:

These look great, the Indianapolis A's (Black and Red) need to be fixed in a higher quality and I wonder if you'll be able to do the M cities in the A's series this weekend (Memphis, Mexico City, Miami, and Minnesota)

Thanks.  I will probably do the next two this weekend.

59 minutes ago, maxwasson said:

Also will you be working on this thread during Thanksgiving break? (I don't expect you to work on Thanksgiving Day) just curious.

i will be out of town for the holiday weekend so after Memphis and Mexico City, there won't be anything new until after next weekend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Ooh a navy themed identity for Jacksonville. I suppose Virginia will get something similar (assuming it gets placed in Norfolk)?

The Virginia Athletics could go in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, or possibly Richmond

gT1BtSs.png

2 minutes ago, teeray01 said:

Minnesota Athletics

Logos

cxzGQIc.png

Home

CvxkDLr.png

RoadZhok7sA.png

Alternate

2jlleB2.png

This probably takes place in the alternate universe where the A's leave Philadelphia for Minneapolis, because the Twins never become the "Twins" they're still the Senators in Washington

gT1BtSs.png