Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

30 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

"Skyliners" is an excellent alternate identity for the Mets. The "Skyliners" script is really great. 

A few suggestions for some previous teams:

Bears - Make the middle stripe on the sleeves and pants white

Adventurers - Can you make the inner section of the scripts and numbers red?

Looking forward to the Angels roadtrip!

Thank you @coco1997.  I will take a look at Toronto and Denver.

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - New York Skyliners, Denver & Toronto Updates
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Anaheim Magicians
7 hours ago, mrcubfan415 said:

@teeray01, would you consider doing typefaces for these too (letter and number fonts)?

I may consider doing this  at some point.  Right now, my wife is in cancer treatment and I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this project.  I have been building some templates for this idea though.

• Love 3
  • Sad 1

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Anaheim Magicians, Chicago Angels
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Anaheim Magicians, Chicago Angels, Vegas Angels

Magicians - Very nice! Perhaps make the stars on the magician's cap in the primary logo white. Other than that, everything looks great. 

Chicago Angels - No complaints here. Maybe replace the White Sox script "Chicago" with this Cubs wordmark since it's pretty much identical to the "Angels" script. 

Vegas Angels - Flipping the "A" upside-down to create a "V" is clever! I'd be curious to see this set in Golden Knights colors. Basically, replace navy with black/steel gray and yellow with Vegas gold. Also, I'm not sure about the "VA." When I see "VA," I think "Virginia." The cap logo could probably just be the haloed "V" from the road wordmark. 

P.S. I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your wife's cancer diagnosis. I'll be praying for both of you. I hope designing can provide some small distraction while you also tend to her needs. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, coco1997 said:

Magicians - Very nice! Perhaps make the stars on the magician's cap in the primary logo white. Other than that, everything looks great. 

Chicago Angels - No complaints here. Maybe replace the White Sox script "Chicago" with this Cubs wordmark since it's pretty much identical to the "Angels" script. 

Vegas Angels - Flipping the "A" upside-down to create a "V" is clever! I'd be curious to see this set in Golden Knights colors. Basically, replace navy with black/steel gray and yellow with Vegas gold. Also, I'm not sure about the "VA." When I see "VA," I think "Virginia." The cap logo could probably just be the haloed "V" from the road wordmark. 

P.S. I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your wife's cancer diagnosis. I'll be praying for both of you. I hope designing can provide some small distraction while you also tend to her needs. 

Semi-related to the project, but I did tally up how many total teams there are on the list, and there are now  651 total teams on the thread

• WOAH 1

gT1BtSs.png

On 1/20/2023 at 5:36 PM, teeray01 said:

I may consider doing this  at some point.  Right now, my wife is in cancer treatment and I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this project.  I have been building some templates for this idea though.

Will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. 🙏 

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

9 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Thank you @coco1997.  I will review  and make some adjustments.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mrcubfan415 said:

This looks like it could be from the timeline where the St. Louis Browns’ move to Los Angeles actually goes through: https://www.mlb.com/news/featured/the-story-of-the-los-angeles-browns-changed-baseball-forever

I mean, teeray01 already did a LA Browns concept very early in this thread 

• Like 1

gT1BtSs.png