Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Toronto Adventurers
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Toronto Adventurers Update
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Minnesota Loons
  • teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Minnesota Loons, New York Burros, Denver Bears
22 minutes ago, teeray01 said:

DENVER BEARS - Another slightly modified @raysox logo I liked.  I thought I would add it to a uniform.

LOGOS

GIviMJw.png

HOME

S85umGg.png

ROAD

hEaQBVo.png

ALTERNATE

cYoN1Nr.png

Coincidentally enough, Denver Bears is already on the list in the "Defunct Teams" section, either way good job, I am really looking forward to starting the Angels series. 

gT1BtSs.png

Nice work on the last couple teams. Although I was a fan of Penguins concept, the Loons probably feel a little more "Minnesota" to me. 

Just curious, for the various locations planned, how did you decide which MLB teams would get which relocations, since (to my knowledge) none of the locations listed ever had any chance of actually happening? 

8 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Nice work on the last couple teams. Although I was a fan of Penguins concept, the Loons probably feel a little more "Minnesota" to me. 

Just curious, for the various locations planned, how did you decide which MLB teams would get which relocations, since (to my knowledge) none of the locations listed ever had any chance of actually happening? 

To answer your question, I chose most of them, we're about to enter the MLB equivalent of the Twilight Zone, The Blue Jays in Ottawa? The Royals in Dallas? The Dodgers in Chicago?

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

gT1BtSs.png

7 hours ago, maxwasson said:

To answer your question, I chose most of them, we're about to enter the MLB equivalent of the Twilight Zone, The Blue Jays in Ottawa? The Royals in Dallas? The Dodgers in Chicago?

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

The timeline is about to be broken, and I can't wait for it...

• Like 1

rAUPGPZ.png

Last one before I move on to the Angels road trip.  When the New York Mets were being branded, the Skyliners was also an option.  The Mets were originally intended for the Continental League.

NEW YORK SKYLINERS

LOGOS

XCK3pQ7.png

XCK3pQ7.png

HOME

NOdWqyJ.png

ROAD

y1y2tPo.png

ALTERNATE

BXBoElH.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - New York Skyliners

"Skyliners" is an excellent alternate identity for the Mets. The "Skyliners" script is really great. 

A few suggestions for some previous teams:

Bears - Make the middle stripe on the sleeves and pants white

Adventurers - Can you make the inner section of the scripts and numbers red?

Looking forward to the Angels roadtrip!