Washington Capitals Concept

LMU

First, here are the recolored logos. I was getting really tired of the blue/black/copper scheme, so here's something hopefully more accurate for the name "Capitals." The colors are old gold, navy, and the red and blue shades found on the US Flag. I'll come up with uniforms sometime this weekend.

capsprimarylogo.png

capsaltlogo.png

VmWIn6B.png

Not bad, but there's too many colors going on. Navy, light blue, red, gold, white. It's too busy. The lighter blue might not even be necessary. Lighten up the navy a bit, and change the lighter blue you have now to white. And use the dark blue for the pants. All those colors going on will make the team look like clowns.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Ok, I eliminated the lighter blue, assigned navy pants to the home uniforms, and changed to a gold alternate as opposed to blue. But, I'm keeping the navy the way it is, because I think a darker navy looks better with gold.

VmWIn6B.png

I was lazy when I made the original alt, because it was originally royal blue, and I just picked the color that would remove that from the scheme and so that I woulnd't have to recolor the numbers, which is a pain. Here's the new alternate.

capsalt.png

VmWIn6B.png

Archived