Miami Heat Concept

AAO

I really like some of what you've done here, especially the lowercase miami script on the darks. I think it would fit in more if it was used as part of the primary logo, as opposed to just only appearing on the jersey.

I'm not all to big on the wrap-around striping, but something tells me it would look really nice on an actual uniform as opposed to a 2-d drawing. Maybe if you found a template of a player in an action shot and slapped your concept on it the striping would look hot.

I also like the font you used for the home jersey "HEAT" mark, and that you don't have pointy horizontal "spikes" (sorry, I don't know what else to call them) on the top of the first and last letter in the word mark like some of your other concepts. I think that for some teams they work very well, but not all.

Excellent effort!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Brilliant work again ... I love the curved lines on the sides of the uniforms, the lower case "miami" and the colours (although I guess you don't have much say on those). I like the idea of the flaming ball, and even though the execution may have drawn some comments, I love that it isn't 100% perfect - I think it has a casual laid-back miami feel to it.

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

and that you don't have pointy horizontal "spikes" (sorry, I don't know what else to call them) on the top of the first and last letter in the word mark like some of your other concepts. I think that for some teams they work very well, but not all.

yea i know thats why i dont put them on every wordmark, just teams i see it would work for.

I'm not all to big on the wrap-around striping

its not wrap around at all its straight down--look at the side view.

its not wrap around at all its straight down--look at the side view.

I stand corrected. My eyes is playin' trix on me. :lol:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived