2023-'24 NHL season

Kramerica Industries

To be honest though I would not want to go through an NHL player's phone because there's a 72% chance you're going to find him sucking off another guy and explaining it away with "yeah that was me doing an impression of him and how gay he is"

• LOL 1
  • Huh? 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

16 hours ago, the admiral said:

To be honest though I would not want to go through an NHL player's phone because there's a 72% chance you're going to find him sucking off another guy and explaining it away with "yeah that was me doing an impression of him and how gay he is"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 3 weeks later...

There's always time to turn things around.

But so far, the 2023 NHL Draft has been the worst draft that I've ever experienced, as a Habs fan.

The several preaseason games haven't helped either of the Habs top prospects stand out as credible 1st and 5th overall picks.

Season predictions:

EAST

ATLANTIC

x- Toronto

x- Florida

x- Tampa Bay

x- Boston

Buffalo

Detroit

Ottawa

Montreal

METRO

x- New Jersey

x- Carolina

x- NY Rangers

x- NY Islanders

Pittsburgh

Washington

Columbus

Philly

CENTRAL

x- Dallas

x- Colorado

x- Minnesota

Winnipeg

Arizona

St. Louis

Chicago

Nashville

PACIFIC

x. Los Angeles

x- Edmonton

x- Vegas

x- Calgary

x- Vancouver

Anaheim

San Jose

ECF- New Jersey over Carolina

WCF- Dallas over Edmonton

SCF- Dallas over New Jersey

sig.png

If I were playing a drinking game called “Take a shot every time the announcers said ‘Connor Bedard’” I’d already be dead and it’s just the First Period.

The way they’re talking it seems like he’s the next coming of Gretzky. They even showed a graphic saying they have a camera following him whenever he’s on the ice.

• Yawn 1

15 hours ago, Pharos04 said:

If I were playing a drinking game called “Take a shot every time the announcers said ‘Connor Bedard’” I’d already be dead and it’s just the First Period.

The way they’re talking it seems like he’s the next coming of Gretzky. They even showed a graphic saying they have a camera following him whenever he’s on the ice.

One of the biggest complaints about the NHL is that they don't do a good enough job of marketing their stars, especially in the States. Now they have an incredibly marketable star player who happens to be in one of the biggest American markets, and everyone seems to be complaining about seeing him everywhere.

This isn't Taylor Swift being shown on every NFL broadcast, it's an actual player on the ice. Bedard is already looking incredibly comfortable out there, and the Hawks have decided to run their whole offense through him. You better get used to seeing him, because he's the real deal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

One of the biggest complaints about the NHL is that they don't do a good enough job of marketing their stars, especially in the States. Now they have an incredibly marketable star player who happens to be in one of the biggest American markets, and everyone seems to be complaining about seeing him everywhere.

This isn't Taylor Swift being shown on every NFL broadcast, it's an actual player on the ice. Bedard is already looking incredibly comfortable out there, and the Hawks have decided to run their whole offense through him. You better get used to seeing him, because he's the real deal.

Market him, but don’t make him the soul focus of every game he’s in when he’s just skating on the ice. Basically get people to come watch the game but once they are there let the game take it’s course.

• Like 1

We're one or two games into the most heralded #1OA since McDavid. Of course he's going to be compared with McDavid and Kane and generally in the spotlight. Again, it's still very early. 

Looking good so far, though! Hawks are still missing a ton of pieces up and down the roster; this is by no means the 07-08 Toews/Kane rookie season all over again. But Bedard looks legit.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫