Alternative Soda Zevia gets new look

DCarp1231

"Surely"? I've been to a Walmart three times, each time to buy a CD that was released exclusively through that store. So I have not heard of this brand.

The new font is striking. And if this soda comes only in cream flavour, then the removing of the red and the leaves is a good move. Those elements didn't go well with the colour of the can.

• Yawn 2
  • Eyeroll 1

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

On 8/11/2023 at 11:56 AM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

"Surely"? I've been to a Walmart three times, each time to buy a CD that was released exclusively through that store. So I have not heard of this brand.

The new font is striking. And if this soda comes only in cream flavour, then the removing of the red and the leaves is a good move. Those elements didn't go well with the colour of the can.

It comes in multiple flavors. And it's good. They've been slowly been increasing shelf space. 

ACjgiP1.png

As someone who's been drinking this soda since 2012, I absolutely hate the new can design and logo.  All the personality and charm of the product has been sanded down for something painfully generic and soul-less.  The new font is nice but every other change they made frankly sucks.  If they had just incorporated the new font and left everything else the same, they'd have something.  But I really miss the sublimated bubbles and absolutely can't stand the wavy, pepsi-esque background they employed.

l7R6Ij0.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/12/2023 at 10:49 PM, MrAstrodome said:

It comes in multiple flavors. And it's good. They've been slowly been increasing shelf space. 

ACjgiP1.png

They also have energy drinks-

spacer.png

Zero sugar teas-

spacer.png

and kids sugar free drinks-

spacer.png

Overall the redesign is a vast improvement and falls in line with the modern trend of minimalism.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1