Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington CommandersXGinuwine)

johne9109

Los Angeles Angels X The Beach Boys

I knew for the Angels I wanted to use their City Connect jersey just because it's such a great look. Once I landed on that I realized that with the with the beach vibes of the uniform that the perfect crossover would be The Beach Boys. The bands wordmark gets the Angels halos added to it on the jersey and hat. The sleeve also features a modified version of the Angels roundel logo. The back has Surfin USA on place of a name and the number 61

LAABB1

• Like 8

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Los Angeles Angels X The Beach Boys)
10 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Looks good! The Beach Boys are my favorite band, so I love this. Personally I would have saved the Boys for the Dodgers, but this works, too. 

If I had used a different Angels uniform I might not have used them, but with the California beach vibes of the City Connect it was the perfect choice to me

ZUH86xc.png

Los Angeles Dodgers X Snoop Dogg

I think people knew he was going to be one of the LA teams and while Snoop has been known to have a connetion with hockey I felt his branding worked well witht he Dodger uniform. So his wordmark is emblazoned on the front of the jersey with the back brandishing his Doggfather nickname. The sleeve keeps the Dodgers LA logo while the hat features a SD (Snoop Dogg not San Diego) monogram

LADSD1

• Like 5

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Los Angeles Dodgers X Snoop Dogg)
15 hours ago, johne9109 said:

Los Angeles Angels X The Beach Boys

I knew for the Angels I wanted to use their City Connect jersey just because it's such a great look. Once I landed on that I realized that with the with the beach vibes of the uniform that the perfect crossover would be The Beach Boys. The bands wordmark gets the Angels halos added to it on the jersey and hat. The sleeve also features a modified version of the Angels roundel logo. The back has Surfin USA on place of a name and the number 61

LAABB1

This is an awesome concept here! I'm a big Beach Boys fan too, so happy that they were in this series

• Like 1

Miami Marlins X Pitbull

This was probably an obvious one but I had to go with Ptbull for the Marlins. With their move into the heart fo Miami and baseball having a strong hispanic following the choice seemed obvious. So we get Pitbull's wordmark across the front as well as Mr. Worldwide on the back. The hat drops the Marlin and just features the M for Miami

MIAPB1

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Miami Marlins X Pitbull)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Milwaukee Brewers X Pee Wee King)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Minnesota Twins X Semisonic)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New York Yankees X Billy Joel)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New York Mets X Nas)

god, these are really cool. I have a ton of suggestions I'd love to give, but just to name three, it'd be sweet to see Del the Funky Homosapien (or Hieroglyphics in general) for Oakland, Morbid Angel for Tampa Bay to represent the massive role Tampa has played in American extreme metal, and Fugazi for Washington to represent DC's importance to the development of post-hardcore.

• Like 2

53Ocz8U.png

2 hours ago, JerseyJimmy said:

god, these are really cool. I have a ton of suggestions I'd love to give, but just to name three, it'd be sweet to see Del the Funky Homosapien (or Hieroglyphics in general) for Oakland, Morbid Angel for Tampa Bay to represent the massive role Tampa has played in American extreme metal, and Fugazi for Washington to represent DC's importance to the development of post-hardcore.

Thanks! I was really close to doign Del for the A's. I'll keep the other two in mind

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Oakland A's X Too $hort)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Philadelphia Phillies X Pink)

Pittsburgh Pirates X Wiz Khalifa 

This is another that may have seemed like a somewhat obvious choice, took the pirates gray uniform and put Khalifa's wordmark on the fron as well as Taylor Gang on the back. The pirates sleeve logo is swapped out for a modified version that Wiz has used in the past. A WK logo also adorns the hat

PPWK1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Pittsburgh Pirates X Wiz Khalifa)

San DIego Padres X P.O.D.

FOr the Padres I had to go with my favortie band P.O.D. There might be bigger names that have come out of San Diego, but they are always the first name that I think of when I hear SD. I used the bands newest wordmark as I felt it most closely fit in with the Padres look. The Padre logo on the sleeve has een replaced by a grim reaper swinging his sickle that the band has featured on some merch and then the Trinity logo is on the hat. The back features the term Warriors which the band uses in reference to their fans

SDPPOD1

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (San Diego Padres X P.O.D.)
2 hours ago, johne9109 said:

San DIego Padres X P.O.D.

FOr the Padres I had to go with my favortie band P.O.D. There might be bigger names that have come out of San Diego, but they are always the first name that I think of when I hear SD. I used the bands newest wordmark as I felt it most closely fit in with the Padres look. The Padre logo on the sleeve has een replaced by a grim reaper swinging his sickle that the band has featured on some merch and then the Trinity logo is on the hat. The back features the term Warriors which the band uses in reference to their fans

SDPPOD1

The fact that I believe they also do Rey Mysterio's theme (correct me if I'm wrong) makes this even more perfect.

• Like 1