700 Club trivia

OnWis97

Who caught the ball that Hank Aaron hit to break Babe Ruth's all time HR record?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Former Rangers pitching coach Tom House!

Correct on both counts

1. That Bush is a poo poo head

2. Tom House. He was a pitcher in the Bull pen (Did he pitch for Atlanta or the team that gave up the homer--whatever team that was?)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

Bill "Game 6" Buckner

Buckner was the Dodger who tried to climb the wall and take the homer away.

Of course, he missed that ball as well.... ^_^

and what does George Bush have to do with this anyways? He was probably too high to figure out what was going on at the time....

I saw, I came, I left.

Correct on both counts

:therock::therock: What does bush have anything to with this. His name isn't even mentioned in the thread.

It is disussed in Fuzzy's location.

POTD (Shared)

Correct on both counts

:therock::therock: What does bush have anything to with this. His name isn't even mentioned in the thread.

It is disussed in Fuzzy's location.

I once had a poo-poo in some bushes, does that count?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I think he's trying to say that House was a poo-poo pitching coach that worked for Bush's poo-poo team. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll never forget the sight of seeing Nolan Ryan and Charlie Hough throwing a football at Tiger Stadium. :blink:

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived