MARVEL Baseball Universe (Earth Avengers 31 of 31; Series Complete)

MJD7

• MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Kamar-Taj Sorcerers 10 of 31)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Cairo Knights 11 of 31)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Queens Spiders 12 of 31)
On 12/8/2023 at 10:12 AM, MJD7 said:

Sakaar Valkyries

This set is inspired by the gold, silver, and blue of her "Thor: Ragnarok" costume. The Cinematic alternate takes inspiration from her "Love and Thunder" outfit.

5LHRJ7u.png

spacer.png

• LOL 1

VHj90kn.png

Manhattan 4s

After John Krasinski's turn as Reed Richards in Multiverse of Madness (I'm still holding out hope that he keeps the role), the Fantastic Four have officially debuted in the MCU. The blue alternate is directly inspired by his suit in the film.

hkWDtvQ.png

gIl4Ile.png

Bf62dq5.png

2D5uczA.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Manhattan 4s 13 of 31)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Los Angeles Marvels 14 of 31)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Westview Witches 15 of 31)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Knowhere Guardians 16 of 31)
7 hours ago, johne9109 said:

Looks good, but why ths color scheme over their uniforms?

The colors were inspired by the purple Power Stone, which is the MacGuffin of the first Guardians film, and the gold lettering of that same film’s branding. Since so many superheroes use the primary colors of blue, red, & yellow as their color scheme (which has some interesting color theory behind it), and since the Guardians’ suits weren’t really present until the 3rd film, I decided to avoid using them as inspiration for the color scheme.

• Like 1

• MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Alberta Wolverines 17 of 31)
1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

Alberta Wolverines

He hasn't appeared in the MCU yet, but Hugh Jackman is set to return as Wolverine in the upcoming Deadpool 3. I based the uniforms on his comic book aesthetic.

ILbsPJx.png

uNRLhoG.png

fVZwJzO.png

dQoQMxl.png

These do look great, but might I suggest instead of the blue alternate doing a feauxback style uniform based on his brown outfit. Just a suggestion

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

3 hours ago, johne9109 said:

These do look great, but might I suggest instead of the blue alternate doing a feauxback style uniform based on his brown outfit. Just a suggestion

That's a good idea! The shade of brown in the image you linked seemed pretty perfect, so I ended up using it:

msp0q9L.png

I'd also probably have to adjust the yellow alternate to be more in-line with the main set (the original one was inspired by his costume in the X-Men '97 TV series).

uWJGY7d.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hell's Kitchen Daredevils

After making his MCU debut in Spider-Man: No Way Home & then subsequently appearing in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (which the yellow alternate takes inspiration from), the Man Without Fear is set to have his own TV series revived. 

w6cGW6w.png

7KR1Fqu.png

60xuuik.png

0soiwbZ.png

• Like 5

• MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Hell's Kitchen Daredevils 18 of 31)
7 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Hell's Kitchen Daredevils

After making his MCU debut in Spider-Man: No Way Home & then subsequently appearing in She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (which the yellow alternate takes inspiration from), the Man Without Fear is set to have his own TV series revived. 

w6cGW6w.png

7KR1Fqu.png

60xuuik.png

0soiwbZ.png

That yellow jersey *chef's kiss*

• Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (San Francisco Ants 19 of 31)
  • MJD7 changed the title to MARVEL Baseball Universe (Xandar Nova Corps 20 of 31)