Heavy's Arena Football thread ((USFL/XFL/AAF/AFL)) **DLC begins**

heavybass

7 hours ago, BengalErnst said:

My favorite uniforms you’ve designed during this 

Thanks, considering the mood everyone's in and all piled into Wideright's topic... I had a feeling a San Diego Fleet esc design was coming up so I whipped the helmet design quick enough.

Always been a fan of the Fleet color scheme, great job

Ya know it could very much fit the Steelers, especially with gray representing the steel aspect of the name, but MUH TRADISHUN

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

And now we come to the biggest success story to ever come out of Arena Football... and the most famous.

IOWA BARNSTORMERS

ABLVV87C_b7sjRaCNmmIC0oAsn0HJljVCb9Q-UYC

ABLVV87-pos1oWKXSTvjxdAhM8nv37oT4IIxrfTE

The best export that Iowa has ever produced to the world.... and dismissing the Pittsburgh Hawkeyes for one moment, the uniqueness that is the Barnstormers cannot be overstated.... colorful logos, unique helmets and pants make them and they still exist today although they'll eventually rejoin the AFL at some point whilst committing to the IFL.

We hark back to the team's golden era for this uniform set.

Next up is a team from the AAF with a near perfect uniform...

SAN ANTONIO COMMANDERS

ABLVV87gwZGXTDGzgmc4BfIQcem0kUzz9YM2p5Wy

ABLVV86r9Fva4WWKXJatOTc1lo6rDA8BVoopxrZZ

The Commanders have not only a good uniform set but to this day, they still make Washington look stupid.... so what I did was to make red alt pants for home and road and that's all I've made a change too... apart from making the saber decals with white blade tips.

Yeah I'm having an issue at the moment when it comes to the LA Arena Football team... Avengers is meh in terms of uniforms and as much as I want to do a Marvel theme to it, Disney would be on my ass.

So I remember something about a KISS themed team... WIP at the moment but.

ABLVV84fQyhIGLN2ulS3Xhzxjv5iL1TkruJVbVre

I know it's not much but it's either go with these guys or rename the Anaheim Piranhas.

I feel like you could do something with the yellow to orange gradient on the KISS logo, use that on the pants stripe and the shoulders instead of keeping them just yellow

That means you would only need one set of pants, the black ones

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

14 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

I feel like you could do something with the yellow to orange gradient on the KISS logo, use that on the pants stripe and the shoulders instead of keeping them just yellow

That means you would only need one set of pants, the black ones

Not true, the Kiss did have alternating pants... speaking of which you saved my bacon with that idea.