2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

On 9/18/2024 at 12:05 PM, SportsFan12 said:

Love the jersey/pants choice, but white socks? The Titans are all over the place with sock colors, but even this I wasn't expecting.

I'm still holding out hope that this is now the primary home jersey. It's the third appearance already, and we have yet to see the navy jerseys.

I wish the Titans would just burn the navy britches and the white socks. Navy socks full-time, with either white or Columbia pants. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

Now this is interesting. The graphic says white/teal/white, but the player shown in the graphic has teal on the left, white on the right. Is a team acknowledging that not all players are gonna be wearing the same sock colors? 

I think both socks are white. It’s just that, for whatever reason, the sock on the player’s left leg (our right) is pulled up higher. 

41 minutes ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I was fully anticipating purple/white again as they did in 2016. Personally, I had a little desire to see the Color Rush uniform with the standard helmet a la the visit to the LA Coliseum vs the Rams in 2019. And instead...

Reveal hidden contents

It'll be the regular all-purple at Arlington.

Fun fact: Ironically, this is the first road game I'm going to and they're wearing the same uniform as the first game I ever went to (vs NO in 2018)

Man, I really wish they were wearing black socks here. It would be a nice “bookend” look. Their purple pants are fantastic and I wouldn’t mind if they wore them 12 games a season. 

• Like 1

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but so far, almost every Thursday night football game is scheduled to have some sort of Throwback or Fauxback uniform appear... at least from weeks 2-6

Week 2: Dolphins aqua throwbacks

Week 3: Jets new home jersey which is essentially a throwback

Week 4: Cowboys White Color Rush, which is a fauxback

Week 5: Falcons Throwbacks with red helmets

Week 6: Seahawks 90s Throwbacks vs 49ers 1994 all white

Throwback Thursday?

Saints and Vikings could keep the trends going in Weeks 7 and 8 by wearing their throwbacks against the Broncos and Rams respectively. Then the Jets and Ravens ruin the streak by wearing their color rush.

• Applause 1

14 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but so far, almost every Thursday night football game is scheduled to have some sort of Throwback or Fauxback uniform appear... at least from weeks 2-6

Week 2: Dolphins aqua throwbacks

Week 3: Jets new home jersey which is essentially a throwback

Week 4: Cowboys White Color Rush, which is a fauxback

Week 5: Falcons Throwbacks with red helmets

Week 6: Seahawks 90s Throwbacks vs 49ers 1994 all white

Throwback Thursday?

Saints and Vikings could keep the trends going in Weeks 7 and 8 by wearing their throwbacks against the Broncos and Rams respectively. Then the Jets and Ravens ruin the streak by wearing their color rush.

Would love to see more of this. And yes, this is what the NFL should've done with Thursday nights all along instead of the Color Rush program, the consequences of which have been beaten to death at this point.

• Applause 2

3 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Seems like a superstition thing. Lost in purple/white last week, therefore they absolutely must wear a different uniform this week. I miss when teams would just wear their best look regardless.

I doubt its moreso getting away from last week's loss and look more to the fact that they lost in 2016 wearing purple/white in their first regular season game at AT&T Stadium.

Either way, at least it's not purple/black for the sake of a color-on-the-road game!

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

24 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Of course

icegif-633.gif

I don't even wanna know why...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, tBBP said:

icegif-633.gif

I don't even wanna know why...

Someone must have realized they're going to be on Prime Time Television, so they need to dilute their look by wearing BLACK so you can't tell them from the Falcons, Ravens, or Texans from a distance.

At least they're not wearing white pants.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ruttep said:

Would love to see more of this. And yes, this is what the NFL should've done with Thursday nights all along instead of the Color Rush program, the consequences of which have been beaten to death at this point.

Throwback Thursday! I mean, that’s long been a popular trend on social media anyway. 

9 minutes ago, PurpleHayes said:

Someone must have realized they're going to be on Prime Time Television, so they need to dilute their look by wearing BLACK so you can't tell them from the Falcons, Ravens, or Texans from a distance.

At least they're not wearing white pants.

I’m a bit concerned that the Jaguars will have worn white socks for each of the first three games of the season now. Do they not realize there are other colors available in their wardrobe?