MLB by MJD7

MJD7

Thanks to everyone who followed along! I know this series might have been a bit uneventful, since I already posted the jersey designs years ago, and I didn't make that many radical changes, but I hope seeing the full uniforms was enjoyable nonetheless! 

j7OZnwn.jpg

Next up, I'll finally venture into a sport other than baseball for the first time in a while...

• Like 12

I hate this thread. I hate everything about it. I regret ever opening it and my whole day has been ruined.

The fact that these are simply concepts and haven't been implemented league-wide in real life is absolutely depressing. I'm disgusted that you would make us suffer like this @MJD7.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

On 8/2/2024 at 9:55 AM, bbush24 said:

I hate this thread. I hate everything about it. I regret ever opening it and my whole day has been ruined.

The fact that these are simply concepts and haven't been implemented league-wide in real life is absolutely depressing. I'm disgusted that you would make us suffer like this @MJD7.

Tulip nature season GIF - Find on GIFER

On 8/2/2024 at 7:29 PM, Paul Lucas said:

Wonderful series!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Congrats on another hit!

Thank you very much!

Also, I forgot to mention, but the MLB full uniforms are now up and can be seen all together on my website!

I’ve also been trying out a bunch of new ideas for the Twins’ City Connect, but I think I’m down to these two. I’m pretty sure I know which one I prefer (if only slightly), but what say you? Let me know below. 

GMd2ZzX.png HpvfKlB.png

(Bonus points to whoever can figure out where I sourced the water ripples from 🤔)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I’ve also been trying out a bunch of new ideas for the Twins’ City Connect, but I think I’m down to these two. I’m pretty sure I know which one I prefer (if only slightly), but what say you? Let me know below. 

GMd2ZzX.png HpvfKlB.png

2nd one

• Like 2

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Twins' City Connect is growing on me. I still don't love it, but I don't hate it, either. 

Here is my recreation of it, along with my newest alterations: I removed the stripes from the pattern to make it seem more "liquid," and kept the logos shuffled around like previous iterations.

bs321za.png X3fIkaQ.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Twins' City Connect is growing on me. I still don't love it, but I don't hate it, either. 

Here is my recreation of it, along with my newest alterations: I removed the stripes from the pattern to make it seem more "liquid," and kept the shuffled logos around from previous iterations.

bs321za.png KCEg6HG.png

First one kind of reminds me of the Mariners CC, I think if you drop the yellow and replace it with mint or Bright Green, it would give them a Better and less Identical look. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickishim2838 said:

First one kind of reminds me of the Mariners CC, I think if you drop the yellow and replace it with mint or Bright Green, it would give them a Better and less Identical look. 

Agreed, one thing that hasn't grown on me with the Twins' CC is the inclusion of yellow, which reminds me too much of their neighbors to the east (Milwaukee) and west (Seattle). Replacing it with the mint green that is (oddly) only seen on the caps in real life would work great, in my opinion.