Hershey Bears recolored in Avalanche Coloring

Gary

You are right but doesn't mean I didn't do any hard work into it.  I have fun doing it, and in my opinion it improves on the logo in a way.  But hey that's me

That much be your strong opinion since 13 of the last 20 posts on this one thread are yours.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

well when I want to support something I will make sure it is out there.

Trust me man, people are fully aware of this topic.......it just doesn't need to be at the top within every hour.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

and if I cared about what you think I would take it into consideration.

Okay, keep up the good job at keeping this thread at the top of this community......you're doing an excellent job so far!

Retired Number's To Come

and if I cared about what you think I would take it into consideration.

Okay, keep up the good job at keeping this thread at the top of this community......you're doing an excellent job so far!

man we got no love in this community, we all need a big group hug!

Now, now, everybody, play nice.

It's not bad, and I'm sure that you put a lot of work into it, but it suffers from the fact that you ignored the fourth color in the Avalanche's logo - white.

The whole thing is too dark, and far too hard to read. Add white to it, and you might have something there.

The major problem is there is no sepatation between the ble and the black. The shade of Colorado blue is too dark to be beside black. I think you might need to edit the Hershey logo slightly to include mayve a white or silver inline between their wordmark, to keep the two dark colour apart.

Also, if you look at the Avalance logo, the black is very minimal but it is probably the most dominant colour in your recolouring job.

Archived