Hershey Bears recolored in Avalanche Coloring

Gary

bearsinavalanchecolors.gif

Here is the Hershey Bears alt in Avalanche Colors...This would be good for future Concepts and all...And if you also notice, the Red is a little darker on the Bear.

I will still do the Primary with and withouth the wordmarkings

bump this up, I think I did a good job on these recolorizations

I strongly disagree, these colors are too bland to be mixed together in this design.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Dilbert's suggestion was good. It definitely looks better without the blue background.

I'm no expert, but something about the colors does make it hard to read. I really love that shade of blue, but maybe the red could be a little lighter, or keep the red and add another lighter color into the mix.

bump this up, I think I did a good job on these recolorizations

Maybe it's just me, but... it's a recolour. There's not really much to say, nothing to improve on. You took one team's logo and put another team's colours on it. There's not much critique you can really give--either it looks good or doesn't, and none of that reflects on you whatsoever. Sorry.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived