Minnesota Twins concept

JetsLuvver

twins.jpg

Very nice idea, but here's a few things to improve on. I think the blue should be darkened to more than a navy. Also, I'm not feeling the road script. It looks almost like an attempt to use the same font as the home script,that kinda fell short. To be honest, I prefet the original home script:

MIN_1189.gif

Now, if you use this script, the road script will look more appropriate. And, I also like how you phased out the "M." I like the full-time use of the "TC" better. Other than that, these are much better and more traditional (especially withouth the pinstripes!)

VmWIn6B.png

I know that they announced a reversion to the TC logo recently, but I'm not sure this uniform selection is different from what they are wearing now.

Aside from ther pinstriping, the current Twins also have no script on their away jerseys. It instead is "Minnesota" stretched across the chest. Not in a script though.

twins.jpg

Very nice idea, but here's a few things to improve on. I think the blue should be darkened to more than a navy. Also, I'm not feeling the road script. It looks almost like an attempt to use the same font as the home script,that kinda fell short. To be honest, I prefet the original home script:

MIN_1189.gif

Now, if you use this script, the road script will look more appropriate. And, I also like how you phased out the "M." I like the full-time use of the "TC" better. Other than that, these are much better and more traditional (especially withouth the pinstripes!)

Best. Property Protection. EVER.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

As a Twins fan, I like them.

They are more of an evolution than a reinvention though. Perhaps in reality not different enough from what they have now for the team to adopt them. Still, I can easily see them wearing these. Nice work.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived