Project hurricane

Discrim

Project Hurricane

took the Carolina Hurricanes' striping, some roid-raging ibis logo the SLE has now, and a green that looks too dark to me.  while i ponder why i didn't lighten the green, behold my 3 sport experiment=football, hoops and soccer.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the font, but I think you went overkill on the hurricane warning flags.  The helmets could do without it.  Not sure about the Ibis on any of the unis.  Drop the flags or use them a little less and you have a winner.

The storm flag thing would be cool... were the team's colours red and black. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.

Edit:  Um... ok, maybe my eyes were decieving me earlier, I was seeing orange and green.  Anyway... I still feeling the same way about these as I do most of Discrim's ideas. (No offense meant, they're just not my style.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The basketball jerseys are the best of the three sports. They'd be better without the little charging ibis. They look good. The rest of them, I'm not too keen on.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The storm flag thing would be cool... were the team's colours red and black. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense.

Edit: Um... ok, maybe my eyes were decieving me earlier, I was seeing orange and green.

they're supposed to be orange and green.  cus of bad colors i got from the logo, it all wound up looking red and black.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived