Bulls jersey change?

EagleFan344

OK...somehow I missed this on the "Uniform Update" section of the official NBA 2004-2005 Identity Update document. But it's there - in black & white. Here's what I think I can share:

Uniform Update:

Atlanta Hawks (fabric update, short graphic update addition)

Chicago Bulls (adding Bull to home and road, fabrication update)

Los Angeles Clippers (home and road fabrication update)

Los Angeles Lakers (adding secondary logo to home and road short)

Minnesota Timberwolves (player name font to single color)

Philadelphia 76ers (home, road and second road fabrication update)

Seattle SuperSonics (fabrication update)

Toronto Raptors (home/road/second road short wordmark change)

Washington Wizards (secondary logo dbv, road braid upd)

*player name font updates: Spurs, Raptors, Trail Blazers, Cavaliers, Wizards

I'm not exactly sure what all of this means yet - especially the "secondary logo dbv" part with the Wizards. Anyone have any good pics of the Wizards from last season? I do know that the 2004-2005 uniforms have the primary logo on the right leg of the shorts, and the "dc" secondary logo on the left leg (within the colored panel).

I'm not exactly sure what all of this means yet - especially the "secondary logo dbv" part with the Wizards. Anyone have any good pics of the Wizards from last season? I do know that the 2004-2005 uniforms have the primary logo on the right leg of the shorts, and the "dc" secondary logo on the left leg (within the colored panel).
ya lost me there, cus the shorts have been that way since they became the Wizards. guess you'll find out in time.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think the Bulls' site has been selling authentics with that depiction for a while... don't know why I didn't think to mention it here. (It was on the black alternate last year, I believe.) I don't mind it, but I won't be buying one anytime soon.... the Jordan, Pippen and Rodman still fit OK. :)

well the first time i noticed the rump logos were when the Cavaliers' first ditched the streak across the front and it was pretty much solid black and solid white, it said 'Cavs' on the rump. The Magic also had 'Magic' on the rump when they first switched to the starry-pajama unis back in like 2000.

and what did the Raptors do? Short wordmark change? Where?

Archived