Koln (Cologne) Centurions concept

Geoff

I can't remember what the actual jerseys look like. These seem a little busy, especially around the neck. Doesn't leave much room for the name. If you're going to use the arch, have it end at the point of the collar, not the neckline. It will leave more room for the name, and not make reading the sleeve/shoulder numbers difficult.

The number font you chose is just overwhelmingly ugly. Use something that either matches the wordmark, or a standard block font. And shrink it a little bit. Only 2 colors for the numbers...you already have 3 colors all over the place, it will make it busier than it needs to be.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

the real deal is the Patriots style that everybody in NFLE wears. i'm not exactly sure what to make of these. call me in the morning.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the look. As far as numbers I'd say use something like the New York Dragons or St.Louis Rams wear. All the teams wear Patriot style jerseys which drives me nuts. Mix it up! I'd keep the helmet red though. Too many teams like to wear black for the helmet.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived