Falcons new unis in action...

Puckguy14

EA Sports is supposedly going with Michael Vick for their Madden coverboy.  They put a pic of him in a new Falcons uni, but it looks like a good Photoshop job.  Nevertheless, it shows a decent idea of how the unis will look in action its at:http://www.easports.com/games/madden2004/home.jsp

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

O.K.

1) I like the uniforms, to me they kinda stick out as a cross between college and pro.

2) I can't wait for Madden 2004 to come out. I'm gonna be taking my Madden 2003 game in soon so I can get some good money for it. Build a stadium and actually run the franchise look very appealing to me. I like that kinda stuff. Madden is obviously breaking away from every other game avalible and is still the #1 Football and will always be at this pace.

But that brings me to something. Anyone here have the Madden games for any platform? Because if you've ever tried to create a team on the Gamecube or XBox, the logos you have to choose from suck.

I wonder if EA Sports would let us in on designing logos for them in the near future. :)

sig09.jpg

When do the Madden games usually come out? The last one I bought was 2001, and so I've lost track. From the hears of it, I'll have to wait for 2004 to be released, 'cause I, like you IowaFan, like the franchise running-kind of stuff. I like the playing part more, but the free agent signing system in Madden is second-to-none, and the prospect of being able to build your own stadiums as well as alter logos, fields, etc (2001 was just before this came into being) is too promising to pass up.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i know what u mean, price.  i got madden ps2 and i almost never use create a team cus it sucks in madden.  they didn't change a damn thing from 02 to 03, the team editor in world tour soccer spoiled me that way :D i'm hoping uniforms for the existing teams can be altered in this one...something i've whined about since i started playing the aforementioned soccer game :angry:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You know what I just thought?  (For those of you PS2 users) PS2 has the memory card port to your computer.  Now wouldn't it be cool if somehow there was a program that could edit the uniforms, logo, field, etc. and would save to your memory card as a rosters file or logo file.  I've never heards of anything like this, but I hope someone else has.  If there is such a thing, I want info!

Archived