Modesto's new team name choices are...

Brian in Boston

Idiots who rip off commercials, are idiots.

Great. Really. I'm glad you have no sense of humor. Thanks for putting us in our place.

<_<

Actually, I was kidding..you see, I have a thing called SARCASM!

I know it's a new concept..but you get the picture.

You know, I dont want to get into a bickering war with you, but the tone of your statement was far from sarcastic.

Sarcasm should not be wielded by the feeble-minded. It is a dangerous tool that is, apparently, hard to understand.

This was either ; a horrible use of sarcasm by someone who isn?t smart enough to understand the meaning of it, or a jerk who decided to insult people having fun, and when called out on it, decided to back into the excuse of trying to be funny.

You decide, America!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

This was either ; a horrible use of sarcasm by someone who isn?t smart enough to understand the meaning of it, or a jerk who decided to insult people having fun, and when called out on it, decided to back into the excuse of trying to be funny.

Yeah, you're right..but I don't care.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived