Ravens Unused

DarthMan

Those were all used.

See circa 1996-1998

Also, the "B" is currently on their pants and inside their current raven head on the helmet.

sorry- I didn't explain right

all of these are updates of old ogos, plus one current one. i've made changes w colors and other stuff

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

unfortunatly the gif compression distorts the colors. not your fault, its just that no matter what you do gif and jpg distorts the pictures.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

If you were laying these three logos out as a complete logo package, why'd you use two B's? There's the winged B in the shield, and there's the other B that I have a hard time describing into words...but the other one. I'd personally stick to the winged B because 1) there isn't a raven in these logos, so the wing is closer to actually representing the team moniker, and 2) it matches the wordmark. I'd just take the winged B and put that in place of the other B as a secondary and keep everything else the same.

unfortunatly the gif compression distorts the colors. not your fault, its just that no matter what you do gif and jpg distorts the pictures.

...if you're using Paint. I use gif compression all the time with no concerns.

Personally I see almost no distortion of colour. I see some grainy edges, but the colours look pretty solid.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

unfortunatly the gif compression distorts the colors.  not your fault, its just that no matter what you do gif and jpg distorts the pictures.

...if you're using Paint. I use gif compression all the time with no concerns.

Personally I see almost no distortion of colour. I see some grainy edges, but the colours look pretty solid.

I use .gif compression with photoshop and mine look great.

What I see is grainy edges that comes from filling color using Paint.

On my screen, the yellow shield background is distorted.. looks liek atexture of a lighter yellow with orange dots in it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived