New Jersey Ninjas Concept

DawgPacPBH

Is he having a stroke? Experiencing a bout of indigestion? Suffering from acid reflux disease? :P

Seriously, the figure's posture is less than threatening or aggressive. I'd think that with a team name like Ninjas, those would be the traits - along with stealth - that you'd be trying to communicate through the figure's positioning.

I like the colors.

Ninjas in Jersey?

It looks like he's got a lump in the back of his pants--I relaize it's probably supposed to be a fabric fold or something like that--but that's what I see...

Good premise though...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Is he having a stroke? Experiencing a bout of indigestion? Suffering from acid reflux disease? :P

I was seeing what DawgPacPBH was trying to convey until I read this comment. Now all I can picture is old Sanford & Son episodes with Fred faking a heart attack. Funny stuff.

And I agree with BiB. It needs to be more aggressive.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Ninjas in Jersey?

It looks like he's got a lump in the back of his pants--I relaize it's probably supposed to be a fabric fold or something like that--but that's what I see...

Good premise though...

and then again there were Ninjas in New Haven

NHNinjas.GIF

Archived