I dont know if its been said yet..

NJTank

The main thing that bugs me about it is the timing--I mean the Flames finally get their act together, and now--nothing.

I'm sure there are fans of other teams who feel as I do, as there were several teams that made improvements last season--and they wanted to see how that would translate this year.

But overall, I miss it less than I thought I would, I'll notice it more in January,

(assuming you are in Calgary) Have you been to a Hitman game yet? They are looking pretty good so far this year and beat up on a good Vancouver team last night 7-2. They've been drawing some very decent crowds this year as well. Worth checking out if you haven't.

That's great and all, but no one is playing better than the London Knights.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/stats/s...type=team_stats

I'm not a Hitman fan by any stretch. I thought my sig would give that away. :D My Birds could beat the Knights any time. The best time though would be in May when it matters.

I'm not a Hitman fan by any stretch. I thought my sig would give that away. :D My Birds could beat the Knights any time. The best time though would be in May when it matters.

For the record, I'm not a Knights fan. You birds can beat the Knights? Well they have to win the WHL first before they can play the Knights, who will host the Memorial Cup. If they win their conference, then that means who ever wins the east will get the OHL berth. I'm hoping it will be the IceDogs, who by the way were the ones that gave London that one tie. :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm not a Hitman fan by any stretch. I thought my sig would give that away.  :D  My Birds could beat the Knights any time. The best time though would be in May when it matters.

For the record, I'm not a Knights fan. You birds can beat the Knights? Well they have to win the WHL first before they can play the Knights, who will host the Memorial Cup. If they win their conference, then that means who ever wins the east will get the OHL berth. I'm hoping it will be the IceDogs, who by the way were the ones that gave London that one tie. :D

Oh we'll be there. The only series I see giving us problems out here is the league final. *checks Orbitz for airfares*

y'all to need to slum it and start following the AHL :)

especially those of you near some AHL cities :cough:philadelphia:wilkes-barre:cough

:cough:9-0 Hartford:cough: :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

"James, I have two words for you: abort mission. Time to eject."

"What does that have to do with no hockey being played?" <_<

It just means RichardWitham should be thisclose, CC, to a banishment from this board. He also should know that NJTank's a moderator on the CCSLC boards, and I agreed with him on a point that we miss the NHL.

Since I believe wrestling quotes is the only way you can accurately convey what you're thinking --

I believe it's like WWE wrestler Booker T, or someone else, who cares, used to say, or still does say --

"Don't hate the player, hate the game!!!"

and then from your beloved pokemon --

"Pikachu!"

IUe6Hvh.png

"James, I have two words for you: abort mission. Time to eject."

"What does that have to do with no hockey being played?" <_<

It just means RichardWitham should be thisclose, CC, to a banishment from this board. He also should know that NJTank's a moderator on the CCSLC boards, and I agreed with him on a point that we miss the NHL.

He's about as close to 'a banishment' as you are to getting a girlfriend.

InTheEnd88, I like Booker T also; so Craven I leave you with these words:

"Can you dig that, SUCKAAAAA!!!!"

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

how does a thread about the lack of hockey get into such a mindless spat???

Ah yes we let the little kiddies play thats right!

Guys, if throwing pathetic insults at each other like 8 year olds is what gets you off, go do it in private please. Don't ruin the board for the rest of us.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived