2005 Spring Training Logos

CC97

No need for a color edit...I've always wondered what the Toronto Green Jays would look like.

Seeing as how the World Series logo, at least in 2004, seems to be an extension of take off of the theme from the Spring Trainging logo (or vice versa), I'm curious to see what that'll look like.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I think they could stick with team colors, but I like this. Its got a campy florida feel and I think it'll be cool if they switch that skier to different icons for each team, representing the area they are at.

Overall, I'm a fan.

Yeah...those have been out a little while now (at least privately)...I'll post some more later...

Shows I'm out of the loop a bit! :)

Actually, as PANTONE will attest, they've been out for more than a month now....and still they include the Montreal Expos "M" logo among the Grapefruit League logos.

Cards.png

Yeah...those have been out a little while now (at least privately)...I'll post some more later...

Actually, as PANTONE will attest, they've been out for more than a month now....and still they include the Montreal Expos "M" logo among the Grapefruit League logos.

Yeah I know, didn't you see his post in the one you quoted?... and where I said that "I guess I'm out of the loop" in the post you quoted?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah I know, didn't you see his post in the one you quoted?... and where I said that "I guess I'm out of the loop" in the post you quoted?

I did. MLB sponsors have had 'em for awhile now. By the way, don't be surprised if you see the Expos logo on all of the Budweiser bar flags and POS next year. They didn't have enough time to wait for the (most likely) Nationals' logo unveiling.

Cards.png

Archived