Worcester IceCats special jersey

slapshot

That is a nice jersey. Although I have a question about a jersey on here. The player in blue, is that an alternate and if so, anyone got a better image of it?

top_icecats_new.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

That dark blue jersey might have been the IceCats' 10th Year Aniiversary jersey. They wore it sporadically during the season, and at least once on the road...they wore it at Lowell the night Lowell wore special St. Patrick's Day jerseys.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Alas, this will be the last time they wear those jerseys, for as of next year, they become the Peoria Rivermen.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"Craven, what's the deal with your sig picture? Everyone knows that Santa is not welcome in Phily (sic)!"

Have you been reading the press clippings again? The story goes that the original Santa the Eagles hired was supposed to make it, but was stuck in the snowstorm in 1968 down the shore. They found a fan, who wasn't that well dressed as St. Nick, and so they pelted snowballs at him.

Besides, that signature picture's from NORAD's Santa Tracker web site last year, and note the direction William Penn is facing. Toward Camden, not Pennsbury, where his house is.

You ain't on my $#!+ list, now, U-Dub. You're on Santa's REALLY NAUGHTY LIST for that.

Archived