Colorado Cock Pilots throwback jersey

Avenger

So I decided that having a jersey for my FF team wasn't quite goofy enough, so I've decided to go old school and get a throwback made.

Check it (and the existing jersey) out here

Call me a nerd if you must- I'm going to wear it proudly as I get my ass beat week to week because of my lack of running game. :D

i like the rams-esque design. the denver throwbacks is a bit meh. but the blue and gold one looks cool especially the logo. put it on a hockey jersey template and you would have a nice concept for an ahl team.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

mod edit: James, please air your content concerns privately to a mod, not publicly, mkay?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

lol... I seem to go through this anytime I post something here relating to my fantasy team. The origin of the name is as follows:

C0ck Pilots is one of the all time best insults ever. Period. It's effective, it's quirky it's not overused. I love it.

In my FF league, everyone has self-depricating/funny names. There's the Donkey Punchers, Brain Dead Dictators... hell, there's even the Pink Poofy Poofs.

So I decided that C0ck Pilots, not only an awesome little jab, had a nice ring to it and lent its self well to a cool logo, so I went with it.

In my FF league, everyone has self-depricating/funny names. There's the Donkey Punchers, Brain Dead Dictators... hell, there's even the Pink Poofy Poofs.

Each year, my buddy from Cleveland names his team the "Steamers" and he actually made a logo this year that was just brutal.

You should submit your C0ck Pilots gear/design on www.tshirthell.com. They'd get a kick out of it.

Cards.png

I like your throwback design. It looks like Army's uni's from this year, minus the number color. Are you getting that done up as well. I'm thinking of having one made up for my fantasy league team if I win the title this weekend. Mine's kinda plain though, San Antonio Outlaws. Let us know what it looks like when you get it

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived