New UW Football Uniforms

TheYankeeSlayer

It sounds as if New University of Washington coach Tyrone Willingham, has ordered Nike to make up new uniforms for the football team. Rumor has it that it will be a throwback to the glory days uniform of 1991 or at the very least the 2001 Rose Bowl one. Personaly as a die hard Husky fan I hope that this comes true cause i've hated the new Nike ones with and without the ugly piping, and I think that the current number font is just horrendous. I say ditch the Weasel looking Husky, use the logo that is my avater as the primary and update the Husky and W logo from before and use it as the secondary. It just boogles my mind that Nike could butcher a great uniform set (UW Football) and make a awesome set out of horrible existing jersey (UW Basketball) at the same time.

felix5ix8na.png

It sounds as if New University of Washington coach Tyrone Willingham, has ordered Nike to make up new uniforms for the football team. Rumor has it that it will be a throwback to the glory days uniform of 1991 or at the very least the 2001 Rose Bowl one. Personaly as a die hard Husky fan I hope that this comes true cause i've hated the new Nike ones with and without the ugly piping, and I think that the current number font is just horrendous. I say ditch the Weasel looking Husky, use the logo that is my avater as the primary and update the Husky and W logo from before and use it as the secondary. It just boogles my mind that Nike could butcher a great uniform set (UW Football) and make a awesome set out of horrible existing jersey (UW Basketball) at the same time.

I hope he brings back the briefly-used purple helmets. Those were great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Will Zook follow suit at Illinois?

Please!!!

I've got a concept for them if they are interested...I think nike would love it. It uses their "Circle I" logo and piping!

Yeah I really liked those too.Maybe you should try to find a contact at NIKE that can get your concept a look.My only real current contact with NIKE are just team agents that help me out with outfitting my AAU team every year,and I dont even think they would know who or how to get in touch with those in design.

98Falcons.png

i like the husky bold font, but they looked great before as well. the unis from this year w/o the shoulder piping were good for me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived