Minnesota Twins Concept

HatCityEnforcer

First real non-competition concept for me....and it's also my first effort using a vector template (downloaded the Nike TeamBuilder ones up on the Templates thread)....

twins_concept.gif

Go ahead and be as brutal in the C&C's as possible :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Yah, that was my idea...bringing back the old wordmark to echo the days of Killebrew, Allison, Kaat, Carew...that and ditching the pinstripes (especially on the road) and that "M" hat (never EVER should have gotten rid of the "TC" on the caps)

The fun find was that "Minnesota" one...the Twins had that on their jackets when they first arrived and thought that would look pretty sharp on the road jerseys...

As for the pen tool, I'm still learning the ins and outs of vector (as it shows :lol: )....also, the vector illustrator I'm using seems to have issues with .ai files for some reason, so I just took the templates, converted them into .png's on Photoshop and traced....for a first real effort on it, I don't think it came out THAT horrid :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

This is pretty solid. I like the pinstripes at home that they had in the 60s, but it looks good without. I am not big on dotting the "I" with a star, but otherwise, this is good.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

not bad except the state on the primary, the arrowhead juts out alittle higher than you have and the bottom part of the state is alittle wider and is out alittle more too.....its just nitpicky and all but other than that its a solid concept and as a Twinkee fan i wouldnt mind seeing our boys in that :D

Archived