Philadelphia Soul replica jersey?

DGivens87

Ok I'll admit it, I got hooked on this past season's Real World, but anyway...I really like the Philadelphia Soul (AFL) jerseys. I checked their wbesite, and they only sell authentic jerseys at $350 a pop! That's more expensive than an NFL authentic! So anyway, my question is: anyone know where I can get a replica Soul jersey? I know there are a few guys from Philly on this board, maybe one of you guys could help me out. Thanks!

Uggh!!! i hope there's a better selection than just 04 jerseys. They should have just put a 4 on and called it a day. I know New Orleans has replicas available for a couple of the players as well as the authentics

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I wish they had my size...looks like all they have available is XXL...

Phillyflyer, what city is the deptford mall? Do they have white Soul jerseys as well? I like the black ones, but like the white ones even more.

thanks

To follow up on what another poster said above, if you go to Modells.com, you can click on "Find a Store" and find contact information for the actual bricks and mortar stores, which carry the Soul jerseys. (The website doesn't carry some of the localized merchandise you'd find in stores because it's based off the same shopping interface that powers many online sporting goods sites.) All of the PA ones listed are in the Philly area, but the majority of the NJ ones are located in what I wouldn't consider Soul territory. (Deptford and Cherry Hill are, and I know Hamilton carries a mix of Philly and NY stuff)

I think I've seen the white ones in store.

Uggh!!! i hope there's a better selection than just 04 jerseys. They should have just put a 4 on and called it a day. I know New Orleans has replicas available for a couple of the players as well as the authentics

Last time I checked, NO only had "04" jerseys and I read in the AFL magazine that all teams will have the last two digits of the year they were established on their replicas.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived